Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eamonn

Options
  • 24-05-2004 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

you know the reply song to i don't want you back ? whats the girls song called ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I think it's called F*ck you right back (FURB).
    They're both rubbish songs! People are so gullible, i'd put money on it being a ploy by their record company to make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

the girls name is Frankie the song is F*** you right back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Damn straight it a record company ploy, they probably never even met each other, I mean c'mon now, the only people worse than the record label for coming up with the idea, are the twats who bought the single and made it worth the label's time,
    ::agrivated::

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

i hyeard somewhere that they never knew each other. sony (Or whatever record company) made the song to get more $$$. but when they were both on trl (seperate days of course:D ) eamonn was rippin' it out of her and so was she when she showed up.... its a bit of a dodgy story if you ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Is that girl frankie the same girl thats in the video to the eammon song? cos if she is its obviously not real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No it's not the same one in his video.
    Yes it is a ploy. I heard he gets a massive cut from her sales. They never went out even though she claimed they did.
    She's a fucking twat. I hate both of the songs but hers is just so much more annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

Dave Fanning was talking about it the other evening.

Apparently he submitted the song years ago to another record company and it was rejected, however someone there liked it and wrote the replying song. Then when she heard the Eamon one she got someone in to sing it and released it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

As far as I recall from his interview in The Ticket a few weeks ago, Eamon himself says he doesn't know who she is. He says he allowed the music to be used as he gets 80% of the publishing, the article also mentioned rumours that he himself had auditioned and picked the girl (Frankee).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

» Eamon VS Frankee.

So Eamon and Frankee pulled a publicity stunt to rock the music industry charts and rake in a few nice royalty checks. So what. And no, neither one of them have ever had sex or dated. I know this for a fact because I'm either A:) a genius or B:) read the news. Not only am I updated about their false relationship, I'm also aware of the fact that F.U.R.B. (F U Right Back)", Frankee's rebuttal to Eamons **** It (I Don't Want You Back), is a poorly written song that degrades women. Holy ****ing ****balls Batman! A song by a woman that degrades women in general? Yes captain, I am your anus and you are correct.

Don't believe me? Fine. Read the lyrics to both songs right now.

Eamon's **** It (I Don't Want You Back)
    Frankee's F.U.R.B. (F U Right Back)"

Points debated in Eamons whiny song:

You sucked some other guys dick.
    You tried to hide secrets.
    You received presents.
    You got caught cheating, came back crying, and got rejected.

Points obvious in Frankee's retarded song:

I sucked your friend's dick, but its your fault.
    Um, **** you right back.
    You had crabs, but I still had sex with you all those nights you thought you broke my back.
    I faked orgasm and wasn't worried about pubic lice.
    I cried, but it was for no reason. I swear.
    Basically, Frankee doesn't deny any of the claims that she is a low down dirty whore who will **** anyone, even if they have crabs and fail to nail the g-spot. She also doesn't deny that she is a cheating, disgusting liar who ****s not only her man, but her man's friend. Damn, this bitch sounds like a cheap hooker if you ask me. Actually, I think I'll call her this weekend and when hooker Frankee arrives, I'll have her get naked, bend over, finger her own asshole, and I'll throw rotten lunch meat at her so it sticks to her ass cheeks. That's my idea of getting your six dollars out of a straggling hooker.

On the other hand, Eamon is a bad example for men. If you're going to make a song about a woman, you do it right and follow the path of the righteous men of music. Here is a great example of non-whiny bitch music about a relationship between man and woman - by a group of highly respectable male musicians.

GOTTEN FROM http://www.twelvefifteen.com/31.shtml

Advertisement