Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport on the radio

Options
  • 24-05-2004 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Just wondering does anyone listen to the saturday sports show on Anna Livia. Any thoughts on it. If you havent its on from 3 till 5:30 every week on 103.2 in Dublin. All thoughts on the show are welcome. Good or bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i dont receive that particular station but i listen to sport on BBC 5 Live quite a bit. i'd be lost without it tbh. sport on the radio is a must

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    i dont receive that particular station but i listen to sport on BBC 5 Live quite a bit. i'd be lost without it tbh. sport on the radio is a must

Ditto all of that - even listened to TMS on BBC Radio 4 LW this lunchtime in the van. It makes me think of hot sunny weather and chaps in wide-brim hats with tea and cake!

I'm rambling....

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

In fairness to Anna Livia, they have always given good coverage to local sport.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

i have the 103.2 ststion but didnt realise they did a sport show. What exactly do they cover and i might check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 phil_h

pretty much everything. football, boxing, f1, golf, cricket, gaa and the odd minority sport every now and then. we also cover american sports with a real american who knows what hes talking about. always worth a listen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement