Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car Rental Cyprus

• 24-05-2004 5:10pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommed a good car rental place thats not a complete rip off and not
    anyway dodgy..

Im going on July and Ive been lookin around..

The irish based sites are a complete rip off, Suncars are looking for €540 for the
    same car that some local cypriot sites are offering for €320.. typical ireland..

So what i need is someone to recommend a local one thats good, preferrably one
    that I can pick up from the airport..

Or alternatively, if someone can tell me how much a taxi is from Larnaca airport to
    Protaras then I can get one of those and collect the car in the resort..

Anyone any ideas here please..

Thanks,

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

www.argusrentals.com seem to give decent prices.

Reputable company too.

Interestingly enough, you can rent a car for just over €5000 a year. Cheaper than some people's insurance :D (I entered in some wrong dates :p)

Advertisement