Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

online shop - ashford.com

• 24-05-2004 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hey, how you doin'!

I was looking for some feedback, (good and bad) on Ashford.com online shop. I want to buy sommat from them, but there are mixed reviews on the web. I was wondering had anyone purchased from the Emerald Isle..? Did the product do exactly what it said on the tin? How was the service? More importantly, how was the aftersales service? Was there any?

Would they be a yea or nay kinda shop?

Any feedback on Ashford would be appreciated...

ta,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Well, given that it refuses to load, I'd go with a huge "nay".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Micamaca
    I was wondering had anyone purchased from the Emerald Isle..?
    It's not an Irish site.

Odimo Incorporated
    Executive Offices
    14001 NW 4th St.
    Sunrise, FL 33325

The top management also appear to be related and the have lots of similar websites. Thier Stock Exchange reports appear to be by Amazon.com.

Go to the main Amazon site and ask their help department are they linked to ashford.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

i think he meant 'has anyone from Ireland ordered from the site?' rather than 'has anyone ordered from the Irish site?'

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Micamaca

Hi there,

I realise its not an irish site, just wondered had any genuine purchases arrived safely to irish consumers. I didn't realise, however, that Amazon had some dealings with them... I have only good experience so far with Amazon and will ask them as you say.

I too found Watches of the World, and Diamond.com or something all have the same address that you give below... they all offer discount prices on goods but the authenticity of the goods has been questioned by some disgruntled reviewers not to mention customer service. But then others thought they were great!

Thanks for that, m

Advertisement