Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enteprise Season 3, Episode 22: The Council

Options
  • 24-05-2004 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Class

Dedra is dead :( weapon launched :( found out it is one alternive timeline:D great battle :) more history of the xzindi explaned :) great sfx :)

have to go now but jesus what a show 10/10 more of this i said!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

There is more of this on the way, next weeks is nice aswell.
    I knew degra would die but i didnt want him to.
    I liked the history of the Head Reptiallian General (name escapes me)

As biz said brillent episode
    9.7/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Better pace than the last few, some great moments, especially the bits inside the Sphere with T'Pol and Reed.

I wouldn't have minded if they had left out the scene with the Sphere Builder promising the Reptilian General dominance over the other Xindi. His murder of Degra and betrayal would've been more surprising.

Another great cliffhanger

9/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Was a damn nice episode; space battle reminded me of DS9s "Sacrifice of Angels"

9.5/10

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

yep i have to agree top notch stuff

10/10

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Ja, good ep. More of this sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

best episode in the series imo, how many are left?

Countdown = brillent as good as this 1
    Zero hour = Who knows how good it is, hasent been aired yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

actually zero hour should be airing today in the us so it shall be available on "MISCEHVIOUS SOURCES!!!!" by the time i get home really looking forward to seeing it. season 3 has picked up really well and hopefully enterprise will be around for a few more.

Well it will air a 8pm there and they are 8 hours behind us so it will actually air at 4am
    It will be over a 5am
    Then probbley jup on the net by 6am would be my best guess.
    how long does it take to convert a file to bit torrent?

I watched it just now and all i can say is
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i was reliably informed that the HDTV versions come out on thursday mornings, just finished "obtaining" it off to watch it now.

data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i dont see why you cant wait 2 weeks instead of stealing it :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

yah, the poor starving children in africa guys, how could you!!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: thats hardly the point tazzle its against the law would you go into hmv and steal a dvd of this epsoide ?

same thing

Couldnt be arsed getting into a debate about it though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by bizmark
    :rolleyes: thats hardly the point tazzle its against the law would you go into hmv and steal a dvd of this epsoide ?

same thing

No it's not. One is theft, the other is (at worst) copyright infringment. It may not even be that, as tv shows are a bit of a grey area.

Even so, it's rather rich coming from one of the mods of the broadband forum where more often than not there are people there comparing notes on how to get the p2p app of the moment working.

Gosh I'm in such a grumpy mood today :/

Originally posted by Moriarty
    No it's not. One is theft, the other is (at worst) copyright infringment. It may not even be that, as tv shows are a bit of a grey area.

Even so, it's rather rich coming from one of the mods of the broadband forum where more often than not there are people there comparing notes on how to get the p2p app of the moment working.

Gosh I'm in such a grumpy mood today :/

Burn!......oh wait

i dont care i just wanted to piss off data :D

Well since i dont have sky its the only option so nyah!

ah well i enjoyed it and i reckon i'll sleep like a baby tonight

anywho back on topic this thread is for The Council only.

i enjoyed that episode, was a bit of shock to see degra dead but nothing like unexpected death to liven things up, pity though i was a fan of the degra character

oK, I am VERY VERY impressed with the 2nd half of this season of enterprise, all ill say is ive seen the next 2 and i am not dissapointed its more of the same, 10/10 stuff.

Im sticking with 9.7/10 for this episode tho, it was very good and thanks to the 2nd half of ent season 3 in years to come i will buy buy ENT on DVD. (blue lazer those basterds want more of our money)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by bizmark

No no, it would be like going into a HMV store, not even taking the DVD of the shelf and managing to make a copy of it that you bring home.
    The store losses no stock and you did not change the original in anyway :)

Anyway I enjoy watching TV shows without the annoyence of adverts it makes life more calm :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 gaffergamgee

To any of the guys who have seen the last episode, just one question...
    Does it finish the story or does it end in a cliff-hanger to keep us guessing until the start of the next series?

Answering the Q above
    Its is a brillent episode i dont care about the clif hanger

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

what User45701 said
    was good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Originally posted by gaffergamgee
    To any of the guys who have seen the last episode, just one question...
    Does it finish the story or does it end in a cliff-hanger to keep us guessing until the start of the next series?

Without giving even the slightest thing away, the answer to that question is:

"A bit of both."

But it does bode well for the future of the series. After the top-notch season 3, let's just hope the show doesn't fall back into its old mundane storytelling during season four.

ok no further posts with regards to episode 24, this thread is now solely for The Council

Advertisement