Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few questions about the show and the point

• 24-05-2004 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

What time does it start?

I have back row,floor seats...Think ill see anything :dunno: ?

Ill be wearing my Red Rey Mysterio mask :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Theres already a tonne of threads on this already. But anyways, the show kicks off at 8pm, but Id recommend you get there early to soak up the early athmosphere. We'll be heading along about 6, maybe have a few beers in the venue.

Who are people most looking fwd to seeing. Im reckoning HHH, and Y2J. I would love if they had a match, though i doubt they will as their storylines arent corresponding at the moment. That said, its rumpoured that after trips takes the title back from Benoit, itll Jericho to go head to head with the Gme.

Oh, and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I hopes the Nature Boy will be there also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Oh and is anyone else staying in Jurys near the dart yoke,its near a pub called the punchbowl or something like that...

I staying at Jurys, custom house quay. I hear there a pub called Fibbers or something just by the Point which is a decent enough spot for a few.

Originally posted by gimmick
    I staying at Jurys, custom house quay. I hear there a pub called Fibbers or something just by the Point which is a decent enough spot for a few.

Ha,thats the one.ill be walking around in my Rey Mysterio mask :)

Ya, i believe there will be a big Cork contingent in there alright.

I would love to know are people bringing signs etc. I just dont have the imagiation to get past "Marry Me Trish"!

• Advertisement

Ya, i believe there will be a big Cork contingent in there alright.

I would love to know are people bringing signs etc. I just dont have the imagiation to get past "Marry Me Trish"!

Ur from Cork too!?!

Cool!
    Do u have AIM?

Anway,im bringing a "Eugene = Ratings" sign :D

Sorry, dont have AIM.

I hope to see your sign. Ill prob be above ya, as Im in Row B, Block B in the tiered seating.

Sorry, dont have AIM.

I hope to see your sign. Ill prob be above ya, as Im in Row B, Block B in the tiered seating.
    U going on thursday or wednesday?

Wednesday. Driving up early, and possibly hanging around thur for the Ireland Vs Romania game. have free tickets like!

Wednesday. Driving up early, and possibly hanging around thur for the Ireland Vs Romania game. have free tickets like!
    Ah cool!
    Im going on thursday :dunno:

Ive been told its Christ Church Jurys im stayin in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

The Last Wrestling I was at in the point I had tickets for the floor it sucked couldn't see a damn thing and was not allowed to stand up on the chair for a better look...It was a complete waste of time...I have the same seats for this one too, I'm just hoping its WWE that lay out the seating and not those @ssholes at the Point.

Advertisement