Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFS: Underground 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Looks really cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Looks nice, so did the first one.

Too bad the repetition of the first one would bore you to tears, not to mention how bitterly unsatisfied I was after finishing the game. A crappy 5 second cut scene after 112 races, which was really just 6 or 7 different races.

The drag and drift was good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye the first one was really good,they should of made the multiplayer easier to set up, twas impossible to get going over lan.Those are nice pics but there from ps2 version so id expect the pc gfx to be a good bit better :D

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

They better implement support for those of us who want to fine tune our Lada's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

They look very nice, hopefully abit more fine tuning will be able to be done to the cars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

and EA continue the lets release the same game again and stick a differnt number on the end of the name and the idiots will buy it :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by tuxx
    and EA continue the lets release the same game again and stick a differnt number on the end of the name and the idiots will buy it :P

Although I haven’t played it to any great extent I’m told NFS: Underground is overall quite a good game.

It’s worth noting that many EA games are only published by the company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I liked Hot Pursuit 2,I have NFS U but cant find one of the cds ,its was a good game from the bit i played ,shame i only played it on 32mb Matrox Card. by time i got new card cd was lost.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Trip

and is there any date for a release ?

Advertisement