Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you all think of The Suffering

Options
  • 24-05-2004 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Got this today on x-box and im telling ya tis one weird ass disturbing game, ususla resident evil type affair, but with much more of a spattering of Silent hill about it, the effects are brilliant and the overall foreboding atmosphere is unsettling to say the least

Recoomended in my view

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Wow, shinzon playing something other than a star trek game?!
    :p
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I really, really like it. It's totally twisted and refeshingly blunt although it strikes me as more of an action game than a survival horror game. The story is great and the flashbacks always freak me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

*MUST* get this soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Worst-looking box art I've seen this side of the C64.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

err yeah dont let the box art put you off this is a genuinely disturbing game, wouldnt play this in the dark if i were you lol

Now off to destroy the dominion fleet with my Sacrifice of angels fleetPiccies to follow Deadwing LOL :D

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by ObeyGiant
    Worst-looking box art I've seen this side of the C64.

The game looks as cheesy and poorly designed all the way through.
    I thought it was absolutely awful. Brutal "set pieces", too many scripted sequences, OTT swearing and voice acting, average PS2 level gfx (I got it on XB), poor camera controls... just another generic survival horror game, and to be fair, a subpar one at that.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

played and left felt dissappointed it is simple nothing wil beat silent hill 2 quite possible the most ingenius storyline to any game i have played

Advertisement