Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Games Mods

Options
  • 24-05-2004 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

As you will see from the text somewhere in this forum, monument and NekkidBibleMan have been elevated to the roles of Games Moderators.

YOU VILL OBEY ZEM!

That is all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

What happened Shinji?

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

A horrendous accident involving a dead aardvark, a single ace of hearts card, ninja mexican immigrants and the luxemburg yakuza. Ask him yourself at www.eurogamer.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

'wan teh nakey!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Originally posted by KdjaC
    What happened Shinji?

He left boards ages ago, you may have noticed the lack of any posts by him during the last (approx.) 10-12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

with all the fighting and messing in here its a good thing we have so many mods ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Just wait till the new consoles are unveiled. Duck and cover people, duck and cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

bring on the fanboys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

But but...i wanna be a moderator! *stamps feet and sulks*
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

down with nakey... boo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

NAKEY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

HEIL!

Also...
    Why Monument? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I wanna be a freeking mod!!!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Karl Hungus
    Why Monument? :confused:

It’s nice to know someone cares about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hands up who was at E3 this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Im sure shinji was but he's too good for us boards peoples know :rolleyes: .

I bet none of ur new mods were either prooving they dont deserve to be mods :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'm tempted to ban you Big Ears for sheer stupidity but instead I'm happy just to lock this thread and wait for you to go that once step further into the valley of non-intelligence and get yourself banned.

Now for the less mentally challenged here's why I recommended them as mods:

They volunteered, they both know a good bit about games and they're not complete muppets.

I'd just like to state that the cocaine and hookers they both provided had no effect on my decision making process.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement