Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vader....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I wish the two of them would just get a room, a pair of boxing gloves and a large tub of vaseline. Yawnnnn!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by syke
    Its good you have something to aspire to.

Why don't ye both aspire to making yer bitching sessions more entertaining for the rest of us?

Back on topic, if Vader wasn't banned for some bubbles related mishap, why was he banned? I ask because his banning has meant the closure of the IJC, a forum that had a few fun moments over the months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Ì say unban Bubbles an all of his Alias's , and while your at it unban Sangre .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    a forum that had a few fun moments over the months.

yes, two. one when it opened and Vader went mental cus he was ghey, and the second when the thing was closed. i danced for the second.

• Advertisement

Wow, someone slagging the forum because they didn't like it.

CLAP, CLAP!!

Up all night coming up with that ridiculously unhelpful, uninspired and unimportant waste of bandwidth yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Joe23
    I just realised merc's reg date compared to mine, that can't be right I remember when he was a newbie, I think.
    Weren't you banned about 3 years?

Joe23 == Bubbles tbh....

[edit] I knew it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27335 [/edit]

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    Up all night coming up with that ridiculously unhelpful, uninspired and unimportant waste of bandwidth yea?

...not really. it was posted at 6.30 in the evening. Up all night thinking of that incredibly witty comeback?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Which one of you are going to bottle first and run to the teacher screaching that the other one called you names?

Originally posted by crash_000
    ...not really. it was posted at 6.30 in the evening. Up all night thinking of that incredibly witty comeback?

Bleh, serves me right really. I've been sleeping during the day for the past few days and my biological clock is out of sync. I never even registered that it wasn't night. My mistake/fault on that one.

I'm not even gonna reply any more (with insults etc. that is). He knows I think he's a mong for slating a forum purely on the basis that he didn't like it, even when other people did. And I know he hates it, and thinks I'm a moron. Further snide remarks aren't going to clarify it any further, or change anyone's opinions tbh.

The IJC however should be gotten rid of now, there's no point having it around anymore like, even I'll admit that.
    Crash_000 eats dead babies :D

• Advertisement

OMFG YOU USED A SPOILER TO TEH SLAG ME!!

anyway - tbh the reason i had a severe dislike of that forum was the "every post from an "outsider" someone must shout "TROLL OMFG BAN HIM VAD0R" attitude on it.
    also i thought vader was an idiot. As has been shown *me does my exulted victory dance (it involves no pants, dont look*

and TSOB you know I Wuv you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by DMT

Joe23 == Bubbles tbh....

You == idiot tbh.

Joe22 was the prepubescent Muppet. I did get some kicks out of reading through that thread though. Even I wonder why I had such a hard on for Gerry. Seems a nice enough guy.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Vader was banned for creating a second account to have a go at Syke and (more then anything) for setting up a pageto steal peoples passwords with.
    I dont see any bubbles connection.

This thread is closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement