Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

#mustard.ie

• 24-05-2004 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

For all you mustard chatting needs call in to discuss colemans latest offering and how they are dealing with the legal challenge over ip from syxpak!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Asok
    For all you mustard chatting needs call in to discuss colemans latest offering and how they are dealing with the legal challenge over ip from syxpak!

It's a love-hate relationship.
    Mostly spiteful greed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

Sounds cool! I'll see you guys there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

hmmmmmmm am am what was i going to say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

lol, i'm banned from that channel :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah for pasting links to ketchup appreciation websites .............IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Asok wrote:
    Yeah for pasting links to ketchup appreciation websites .............IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!
    Did not you liar!! Mustard > Ketchup (except in certain situations where applying mustard would be foolish)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hm, apparently all the hot mustard action on Quakenet is happening in #mustard

That place is buzzing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ecksor wrote:
    That place is buzzing.

I'm soooo jealous
    firewalled at work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It's dead at the moment :(
    Why can't other normal, mustard loving people be up at this hour?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

perhaps they are too busy eating mustard based snacks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spitfier

My goodness my mustard! I only discovered mustard a few months ago. Coleman's mustard has changed my life in so many ways. I have it for breakfast on two sandwiches with mature cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, chicken breast and salt with a cup of coffee. For lunch I have two mustard sandwiches with mature cheddar cheese, coleslaw, chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and salt also with a cup of Carte Noire Coffee. I've been wanting to try out different types of mustard and I made the mistake or purchasing a jar of Lakeshore, I will never stray from colemans a gain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spitfier

My goodness my mustard! I only discovered mustard a few months ago. Coleman's mustard has changed my life in so many ways. I have it for breakfast on two sandwiches with mature cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, chicken breast and salt with a cup of coffee. For lunch I have two mustard sandwiches with mature cheddar cheese, coleslaw, chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and salt also with a cup of Carte Noire Coffee. I've been wanting to try out different types of mustard and I made the mistake or purchasing a jar of Lakeshore, I will never stray from colemans a gain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Is it Colemans that have got those new ads about stuff being meatylicious, with a bloke riding a bull?

Advertisement