Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard Virgin

Options
  • 24-05-2004 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I am a Mustard Virgin, i have smelt but never tried....just wondering am i the only one or is there more like me..

dunno if this should be in personal issues or if here is ok....ill leave it to the admins

Anyhow i plan to try it over the summer as i am going to america the home of hot dog's hence will have to try an american hotdog with everything on it.

Does it feel strange when u try it out for the first time?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

well its a big step and you want to make sure that you are ready and are protected at all times.

Be aware of the dangers of mustard but also enjoy it. Once you have tried begin to experiment with different positions also try the back end of the hot dog. Once you have lost your virginity there will be no stopping you. You will need it at least once a night and more if you can get it!!

Advertisement