Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ger Hannan Munster Constituency Euro Elections

Options
  • 25-05-2004 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I have just received the first of this Euro candidate's news letters and would like to know what people in the constituency think.

Me personally I would more than likely give him a vote for the following reasons

1. He is an independent
    2. Most if not all the other candidates are for cork. Limerick does not even have a minister in the dail and I would like to see a representative in europe if Mr. Ahern is not going to give Limerick some sort of a voice in the Dail.
    3 His stance on a compromise with regard to the smoking ban.
    4. He plans to use his euro salary to help elderly people pay their refuse charges. Mr. Hannan has his own business which so he doesnt need the european money.

Those are my views on him, In accordance with the rules of this forum I will post the link to this newsletter for those wishing to read it.

http://members.boards.ie/fcddunne/gerhannan1.txt

His manefesto seems to be different to the other politicians who are always getting the seats so what do you think.

Mods edit this post if it post if you feel it contravenes this channels regulations.

Advertisement