Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Moroney

• 25-05-2004 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Anyone got the sound clip of Effin Eddie or know where I can download it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

google effin eddie?

mother of god..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

Yeah, that's the first thing I did. It's all sound clips etc. I can't actually find the whole thing. I remember getting the whole thing in a joke mail one day, when it was doing the rounds a few years back, but on a different pc now etc.etc.

tried the url before I came to boards for help. They only have small snippets, and are trying to promote to sell the DVD. **** that, I'm not paying for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's *more*?

oh christ..

• Advertisement

Mordeth, wat r u on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

thats so bad its good. :D loved it, he really lives for the GAA. brilliant.

he doesnt even know the names of the players sometimes. classic.

"arragh fur jaysus sake! thats a f**kin penalty...bo**ocks to the ref etc"
    he sounds like pat shortt from d'unbelievables

My friend at work was looking for it, couldn't find it. He's big into the GAA plays hurling and all the rest. I heard it before, and laffed my ass off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I saw the video ...talk about a shit game .... but the commentary is pure class ... Eddie was a sick boyo that morning .....

due to the success of the video (which AFAIK he made nothing out of) he tried to make another one and it was pure crap. His sons are trying to flog the original one off that website, but there are still plenty of copies of the video hanging around the place (no I dont have one).

Advertisement