Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Armed robbery in UCD

• 25-05-2004 10:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Did anyone here of an armed robbery of a securicor van in UCD yesterday? cos i sayw one, where there any articles on the news?

was going over by the student centre with my earphones in when i see some girl walking back like shaking here head and looked like she was saying something, i walked on a bit towards the atm where i was going, when this guy in a balaclava waving a handgun was dragging some guy in a yellow shirt out of the entrance and then he booted the back of the securicor van.

i decided it would be a good idea to turn around and stepped into an open side door where people where setting something up for a function in the astra hall.

i went to ring the garda then and was on hold a minute or two before i got through to them, the woman who was dealing with initial call was apologetic saying they must be busy probably with other calls to do with it, my response was "don't worry about it it's just an armed robbery"

at some stage during the phone call i turned around and looked out the door and say a guy in one of those hi visibility vest with what looked like a hard had on his head walking by with a shot gun.

its all seemed to end there, garda came screaming up soon after i head someone mention they got three bags whatever that amounts too, a guy i know that worked in securicor estimated it around 75,000-150000.

anywho it made my day definetly more interesting

data

Comments

Advertisement