Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burn-media.co.uk

• 25-05-2004 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Got an email from burn-media.co.uk saying they are now shipping to Ireland. They use Parcel Force and the cost is £10.31(inc VAT). It might be cheaper to use them for small orders than blankdiscshop.co.uk but only if you can't get the stuff from Pricestorm. I haven't ordered from burn-media myself so I can't comment on how good or bad the service is but thought some people might want to know about it anyway.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, worth a look I guess. Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

SVP have slightly lowered delivery for small orders, there is now a £5.00 +vat option. It still pisses me off that they offer below cost delivery to UK and NI but not here, I don't expect the same 99p offer, but some discount would be good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

SVP have slightly lowered delivery for small orders, there is now a £5.00 +vat option.

I ordered some blanks on Monday and there was no such option
    It was STG£15 + VAT minimum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

svp.jpg

it is £7+vat for a tub of 25 disks

Advertisement