Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson K700 & S700

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Branding can be removed from them!
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

really how, where can i get it done how much will it cost me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I heard that phone can only be upgraded by very small amounts of memory (64mb or so) because the bigger cards (512, 1gb etc) have a different voltage.. just look into it before you buy it! (i dont know the exact details)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Richie6904 wrote:
    really how, where can i get it done how much will it cost me
    Check your PM inbox

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

It will take up to 128mb cards .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

been lookin around a lot of people are sayin the K750i is out by the end of this month and that it is due to cost less thsn €400 so i have decided to hold out till then
    I can wait a few extra weeks for better features like the camera, ms duo pro support.
    As much as I hate vodafone :mad: . Im still givin them two thumbs :) up for selling the s700i and other usually costly handsets at a reasonable prices on pay as you go lets hope O2 and Meteor start doin the same.
    P.S. thanks for the help Wolfman

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Repli wrote:
    I heard that phone can only be upgraded by very small amounts of memory (64mb or so) because the bigger cards (512, 1gb etc) have a different voltage.. just look into it before you buy it! (i dont know the exact details)

It can take MS Duo, which goes up to 128MB. Anything over 128MB is MS PRO Duo and wont work. Can't see why they only made it Duo compatible and not PRO Duo. All Sony products have been PRO compatible since early last year, don't know why this didnt extend to SE.

Don't know how much truth there is in it but I was ready a thread somewhere last year (dont know if it was here) and someone claimed to have flashed a SE P900 to a P910 and had PRO supprt, if true I'm sure it could be done with the S700.

Advertisement