Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite biscuit??

Options
  • 25-05-2004 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

foxs crunch creams are the best damn biscuits for miles around, they do exactly what it says on the packet! crunchy and creamy, and score highly on dunk-ability. (but kinda pricey on a student budget)

whats your favourite biscuit? why?

(also a fan of jersey creams and the hob nob.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

For student affordability and pure dunkability it has to be Custard Creams.

I also like Ginger Nuts, Choc Digestives, Hob Nobs and Garibaldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Foxes Classics > Any other biscuit

Except the Jaffa Cake. But is that a cake or a biscuit?

Maryland Cookies are very nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

chocloate covered rich tea biscuits
    the go loverly with tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Jaff cakes :D

Though i think they are legally cake as they get away with less tax or something dodgy like that, anyway i know there was some legal battle over it and they got what they wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Foxes Classics > Any other biscuit

Except the Jaffa Cake. But is that a cake or a biscuit?

Maryland Cookies are very nice too.

Hehehe, spot on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

jaffa cakes*, fig rolls*, shortbread, hob knobs hehehhehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Love Mikado, Jaffa cakes, lemon puffs and foxs crunchy cream, I despise chocolate covered Kimberly and I am sure someone told me they had chocolate covered Mikado as well now, even the thoughts of that makes me wanna spew.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

Mikado. A single finger swipe of sweet sweet strawberry goodness, two lines of pink coconut coated goodness bubbles that you can eat one by one and then finish with the soft almost squidgy base. Appearance wise, it looks like Liberace died and came back as a biscuit. That's not a good thing though...
    When I was a kid, every Christmas would result in the famous trio of Kimberly, mikado and coconut creams. The Kimberly were still untouched come February but the mikado tin could empty before breakfast.

And don't damn well dip my damn mikado in chocolate, it does not improve them and makes them have the consistency of somebody elses pile cushion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

http://www.foodireland.com/p/510541.html

you maniacs, damn you all, damn you all to hell. :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This thread is 11 years old! Please don't bump threads that are more than 6 months old. Feel free to start a new thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement