Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaping

Options
  • 25-05-2004 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭

does anyone else think that sam is going to leap at the end of this series of enterprise?

just a thought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

no no i don't

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

LOL :D

actually that's good, cause this xindi thing shouldn't have happened, he's putting something right that once went wrong

hahaha pld

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

If I see the guy who gave the suliban their info coming out of a shining doorway punching a block of leds shouting about how he got the clap with ziggy! ill be happy!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Marq
    does anyone else think that sam is going to leap at the end of this series of enterprise?

just a thought

lol
    he may yet do it at the end of Series 3 :p
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ziggy says that there is a 5.2% chance of that happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    ziggy says that there is a 5.2% chance of that happening.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Q-leap was a good show though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I was really expecting Archer to say "Oh Boy!" in one of the first few episodes. Way to serious for that now though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

they did have dean stockwell (is that your man) in tha epsiode though that was kinda cool

i was in the bar the other night and they had the sci-fi channel on and quantum leap was on it, also i recently saw that episode of family guy where the nerd type guy just turns around and ziggy is there and its "ziggy why haven't i leaped yet?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah man i saw that a while back. Was one of the first eps of family guy i saw to my knowledge. I was just lying there on the bed going 'Now just what the f***?' Was extremely funny tho, family guy is great for that kinda parody humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

Originally posted by Marq

just a thought

good one Marq :D

enterprise is waaaay too serious for that (unfortunately)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Sam saves Earth. Best leap ever!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Stark
    Sam saves Earth. Best leap ever!! :D
    yeah, but he will probably not leap then, look at Al and wonder why... then go a bit mad as if he's stuck there, help an old lady accross the street or some other trivial thing and then leap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

All the while T'Pol sighing and thinking "humans".

Maybe he has to minister at T'Pol and Tucker's wedding before he can leap or something, or else sort out his own love life or teach Porthos some tricks or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Having seen the final, just liek the rest of you, Is this not what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Boston
    Having seen the final, just liek the rest of you, Is this not what happened?
    Pretty much...

Advertisement