Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to incubus?

Options
  • 25-05-2004 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

I know I am. I just won an mcd competition to meet the band. :D so happy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

incubus fans, presumably

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

Not a chance with the mighty Firebird playing at Whelans on the same night - a steal at €8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Fungtank

Oh man thats class. I saw them 2 years ago in germany.

They are awaome live. It was dirk Lance's birthday when they played too.

You'll have to let me know how the new bassist is. If your lucky they'll play most of Science. Thats some class ****.

Enjoy it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the new bass player is really really good. I still dont think hes technically as good as Dirk though. some of the stuff on fungus amongus is F*cking amazing.

Yeah definately.

No question he's a class bassist. I mean the Roots- awsome.

• Advertisement

dont think ive ever heard any of their stuff

You should give em a listen. There not at all like incubus
    but they are like anyother band either.

There's like 8 or 9 in the band and they play everything from rock to funk to sould to everything else, so he has to be one hell of a bassist to be able to session play like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PrettyPolly

I never listened to Incubus much....are they good?

yea theyre very good and very talented. the singer is really good live as are the rest of the band. the early stuff is kinda funky and heavyish while the newer stuff is more laid back.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

ahhh i entered that competition sooo many times... well done anyway but i do hate you. im hoping i win the tickets.. im am sooooo broke.. i really should go, first irish gig ever...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

To all you Incubus-goers, it doesn't look like Hundred Reasons are supporting anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

you mean its now an even better gig?!

yea I saw that some band called franklin are supporting. hopefully Hundred reasons play too though cause they are not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Ah I entered that comp as well.... congrats....damn you...
    Ill be there anyway...haven't heard anything by Franklin.. wasn't too interested in hundred reasons anyway....

Advertisement