Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSOP Tournament

Options
  • 25-05-2004 4:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Some of you will be aware that we are running a Boards Series of Poker event until the end of the year. One competition a month up until the end of the year and then a World Series event in january.

We did have 30 participants but there maybe some vacancies available. At the moment there is definitely 1 - maybe 3 in total.

Anyway, if you can commit to at least 1 poker game a month until December, and would like to be involved - post your name.

First come get any spare places.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

i would be very interested in taking part if there's space available.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Marq

You're in - Heat 2 in next months game

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Alanm

I'd like to get involved if any other spaces become available!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

AFAIK Russ who plays in the Fitz (usually hangs out with Spiritus Ken) was very intersted in playing. I will get him to post himself but if a 3rd space comes up please keep for him.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

If there is still a space can you count me in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

right ok, i would like to get in the queue for a place please Hyzepher

thanks

Advertisement