Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pain in left arm

• 25-05-2004 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

have a pain in my left arm, was at doctors etc

they havent a clue a

any recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

erm you'd need to give more details than that. Could be anything from a simple bruise to a broken bone :p

If a doctor couldnt help i dont hold out much hope for you here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Consult a physiotherapist!

seriously, what kind of answer are you expecting from a post with as little information as that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

Impending heart attack.

Phone the morgue and tell them you're ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 djtjob

nothing is broken.

have a sort of a shake. my right arm is fine but its just my left, very annoying
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Gnaw it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Originally posted by djtjob
    have a pain in my left arm, was at doctors etc

they havent a clue a

any recommendations

So, the qualified healthcare professional with years of study behind him/her didn't know what to do about it, and you're going to take advice from people on an internet message board? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

did you get any amputations lately :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Obviously you and you arm have come to crossroads. It seems you have irreconcilable differences. Clearly it is time for you to part from your arm.

I recommend a very tight torniquet, about 4 inches from the top of your arm, a large bath full of ice and water and a jigsaw. The quicker you and your arm leave eachother, the less painful it will be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

cut off your other arm. you won't notice the pain in the left so much then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

My guess would be that you have Parkinson's Disease or perhaps Motor Neuron Disease....

For more bad advice, check this site out...

Seriously though you should go for a second opinion if it is really bothering you.

davej

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

COuld be a nerve pinched or something. See a physio, or a another doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Walk it off.

"Doctor, my arm hurts when I do this"

"Then don't do that"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

There isn't a knife stuck in it is there?
    Take a look.

Originally posted by djtjob
    have a sort of a shake. my right arm is fine but its just my left, very annoying thanks

I dont want to alarm you, but there may be a boogieman trying to make off with left arm! just remain calm, and turn around very slowly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Actually, the best protection from limb-snatching boogeymen is throwing salt all around you, in a circle, and never leaving it. Severing your limbs can also help, but can be a bit counter-productive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

U might want to put salt in your eyes too , so the Boogymen or boogyman went take them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

You probably only have one day left to live but the doctor didn't want to worry you.
    Anyway, don't worry about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

the finger you're poking it with is broken

Advertisement