Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henrik's last dance...

• 25-05-2004 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Tonight will see Henriks last match for Celtic (against Seville)..

he will be missed greatly.. :(

its on TnaG @7:30 (KO @8)

any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

It's a good night of footie for me. I'm going to tape the Celtic match and watch the Ireland U-21's live (I can't tape from digital, no scart). I'm not too interested in the result but I'd say it will be a comfortable Celtic win.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

very boring match..

Celtic won 1 - 0 (Sutton getting the goal)

that was henrik's last dance in paradise..

/me waves bye bye henrik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

tear to my eye

henrik larsson is the king of kings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    very boring match..
    I have it taped but saw the last half hour, if it wasn't the greatest of matches I'll give it a miss.

BTW, what the hell was the camera man up to at the end of the match? As much as I can praise TG4 for showing Celtic's matches, they have to show a few highlights, interviews, etc, after a match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    BTW, what the hell was the camera man up to at the end of the match? As much as I can praise TG4 for showing Celtic's matches, they have to show a few highlights, interviews, etc, after a match.

I think it was because the camera feed was coming from Celtic TV and all those interviews etc are exclusive for Celtic TV (on the web).

*im sure one of the ICDG people :) could correct me on this*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

What was the game for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Mighty_Mouse
    What was the game for?

Shame on you!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Hopefully Larsson will have a successful Euro04 and an injury free finish to his career elsewhere. A true Celtic great.

Advertisement