Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey Mustard

• 25-05-2004 7:17pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

I do not like mustard, not at all. But I tried some chicken wings awhile back that had this nice sauce on them and when I asked what it was they said it was honey-mustard sauce.

does that count as mustard? cause normally i dont like mustard but I may have found a way around it :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It's akin to "sweet and sour" / "sweet and savoury"

Tbh, mustard rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Tbh, mustard rocks.
    right on bro

i can see my food cupboard filling up with countless varieties of mustard over the following weeks:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Originally posted by BEAT
    I do not like mustard, not at all. But I tried some chicken wings awhile back that had this nice sauce on them and when I asked what it was they said it was honey-mustard sauce.

does that count as mustard? cause normally i dont like mustard but I may have found a way around it :)

it is my humble opinion that honey-mustard sauce is hybrid creature which is neither honey nor mustard but in fact a combination of the two in a manner previously thought impossible. while it may taste nice it is not truely mustard but it is a direct relation to the mustard. like a firsft cousin or son-in-law

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Tastes spankin' gorgeous on Christmas Ham all the same though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Honey mustard is another way of saying "Mustard Jam". It's about 40% fruit, and the rest is sugar. And honestly, would you pick eating strawberry jam over eating strawberries?

• Advertisement
Advertisement