Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the kazillionth ebay question posting

• 25-05-2004 7:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

i have another posting here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=1651548#post1651548

basically i'm concerned about bidding on this:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33031&item=3726406156&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    -he has no record.
    -he wants to use money gram
    [who are they?]
    -it's a lot of money

i'll paste in the emails to-and-fro so far...
    The sound of the Cocobolo and Sitka is not compared to the standard rosewood sides/cedar-top 714ce . The guitar sounds PERFECTLY. There are no blemishes, scratches, dents, cracks or other problems.All is clean including electronics and it's still under guarantee .If you offer me 500 pounds i will sell you the microphone. I will make the delivery via UPS Air Express or Fedex and i pay those taxes but you must pay the Money Order transfer taxes via money gram.

I 'HATE' to sell this guitar, but I am purchasing a custom myrtlewood Goodall CJ for studio work so something has to go.

Thanks for understanding and i am looking forward to hear from you !

I made a mistake in my last e-mail."If you offer me 500 pounds i will sell you the microphone. " :") Sorry ...i have an microphone for sale on e-bay.

Anyway, if you offer me 750 pounds including shipping taxes to Ireland i will sell you the guitar .

E-mail me back.

Thanks for understanding !

Please let me know what is your offer .....

I will make the delivery via UPS Air Express or Fedex and i pay those taxes but you must pay the Money Order transfer taxes via Money Gram.You have ten business days to return merchandise and receive a full monetary refund. If the merchandise is to be returned, it is expected in the same condition as sold .

Thanks for understanding and i am looking forward to hear from you !

*note that he mentions that he is selling a microphone also,
    but when you go to 'view sellers other items'
    there is nothing else.

i hate to admit it, coz i really want this guitar,
    but it sounds too dodgy...

what you think???????????????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

well,
    i guess that saves me the hassle of worrying...

it just went up £200, and there's still 4 days left.
    fu*k that...
    it'll end up going sky high i'd say.

dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

he says here:
    Payment methods accepted

*Personal cheque
    *Postal Order or Banker's Draft
    *Other online payment services

Other payment online services would mean paypal, escrow, andale etc.

As a general rule, E-MAIL this lad and ASK him does he accept any of there legitimate payment forms, and if he does, fire away as you should be protected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah, sounds dodgy anyway TBH.

Advertisement