Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

something is wrong

• 26-05-2004 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

ok i have my wireless connection setup fine for about 2months now, my laptop has a built in 802.11b wirelss nic and my ap was a 3com ap2000,
    it was fine downstairs and even outside in the garden but when all doors were closed in the house, i couldnt get reception in my room only very near the door, lyin in bed i had no bb, so i went off a bought a msi wireless ap 4 port switch 802.11g which set me back 105eur, even with this i again have great reception everywhere but once you get upstairs it goes, i have concrete floors and wall, but it should go through them surely,
    i have latest drivers n firmware for everything,

anyone know why u cant even get 2mbps in my room just to surf the net??

thanks,
    cartman

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

something is shielding the signal .... concrete floors usually have steel reinforcing rods .... dunno if they would affect it that heavily ...

Advertisement