Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight - 10 hours to go :)

• 26-05-2004 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Well I hope to see some of you there tonight, if you are, I will be the drunk dork wearing a Mankind t-shirt - say hello, I wont bite :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ill be in a black nWo Tshirt with Red writing.

Ill be the moron screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and the fella who Trish is following around!!!

Just about to set out in the car now. Long drive from Cork, esp when its bloody gorgeous weather outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

Let the countdown begin and the fun run wild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pissing_razor

here we go aain mother****ers...cant wait too see them...
    its goin to be wild..cant wait to see shawn michaels hhh and orton..

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 waterfordgurl

meeting the guys and heading off now from dungarvan say hello if ya spot me im the hyper active spaz girl from waterford ill be wearin a crapy old rock t- shirt ''the most el.........'' haha cant wait havent seen wwe live since 94
    have fun everybody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I’ll be the good looking fella in the fifth row wearing jeans and a shirt (I’d normally be wearing my Kaientai or Hulkamania t-shirt, but I’m going out afterwards)!

I’ll be “Whooooooooing” at the top of my voice, and marking out like a Backstreet Boys fan the minute I see Flair!

OMG, I Hope Rock and Austin and Goldberg r the’rye. Goldburg is da best. LOLLL!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

oh yes, I am so going to enjoy my 10 rows from ringside seat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

good luck guys, OLE Shin cant go im afraid crappy job called me into work later on this evenin, so had to sell on me ticket, bit of a bollocks but hey c'est la vie

Everyone have a good time and i expect full reports on here tomorrow so i can depress myself some more

Shin

:(

Advertisement