Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample Media Message?

Options
  • 26-05-2004 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I have set up media messaging with O2. Is there anywhere on the web you can go that will send you a free media message to check whether you can receive media messages? Or perhaps there's another way to test?

Cheers,

DC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

you could send one to yourself?
    or there's probibly an option to mail a message to something like
    23423423423@mms.o2.ie or something

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

you can send yourself one from your "My O2" portal, under Media Messaging, Send a Media Message - granted it's not free but it works and you know when it should arrive...

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Cheers lads, just sent it to myself from O2. Worked perfect. Thanks.

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I too have media messaging set up with O2 but cant seem to receive any messages.

I just get a text message saying to go to www.o2.ie to collect message but when there all I can do is transfer the message to another folder. I cant save the message on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, have a read of this thread...

provided your handset supports MMS you need to contact them to make sure it is set up for your account

BrianG

• Advertisement
Advertisement