Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find True Love

• 26-05-2004 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Here

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

LOL, good luck to them:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

brilliance..funny stuff indeed. So.... brutally honest :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I work a lousy, low-paying job and live with my parents while waiting to get into the police academy.
    I don't spend much time on my appearance; when you say mousse, I think the chocolate kind. I'm skinny and small-breasted. I have moles in odd places and should probably clip my toenails more often.
    I prefer sitting around playing video games to doing things. I drink a good deal and make fun of people I don't even know.

who read it and thought "at last!" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

My breasts sag enough that I could throw them over my shoulders to fend off cold, and my stomach seems to be following them south. If you get to see me naked, you'll notice that my skin is pale enough to light a room. I have been divorced for years and haven't had sex (except with myself) since. I rarely date, and I assume this is because the good men are either dead, married, or still in puberty.

What more could you possibly want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You know, I think I've seen more wit in that one link than in the entire humour board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

My perfect woman...
    Dana Robinson

My newly lowered self-esteem coupled with my anger, depression, and an overwillingness to drink one too many vodka and sodas is just what the doctor ordered to get me into the sack on the first date

LOL

Advertisement