Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL2 PC Mod

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

holy shiat:eek:

love what he did with the fan controllers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

That is just incredible.. :eek:

Not sure about the broken glass parts though. Look like they'd be inclined to catch on things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

That really is quite incredible, the idea of the rust etc is dam good. I think the keyboard is OTT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Really really nice case mod, but I really loved the keyboard before he coloured it, the broken black top, and the bright orange beneath just looked really cool.

You should look at some of that guys own case MODs (link at bottom of the page), his Lego one is brilliant looking :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

This is both dog ugly and dead cool at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Looks great but.....why god WHY. The game isnt even out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Absolutely Pathetic. And Ugly. I hope the game is a failure just because his pc is a mess.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

it looks to primtive to be of interest to me i wouldent go for that look myself. Mabe a ice black and red NOD look to it might be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Originally posted by User45701
    it looks to primtive to be of interest to me i wouldent go for that look myself. Mabe a ice black and red NOD look to it might be nice

NOD as in Nod from C&C?? This is HL2 no C&C and the C&C games with Nod in them are so old and dated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Fúcking cool.

Advertisement