Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hellboy european release date?

• 26-05-2004 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The date was moved to September due the the movie doing a hell of a lot better in the states than they originaly though so the european reels had to be used to fill the orders.

Its a kick ass movie and well worth the wait tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

Originally posted by smiaras
    Cheers for that info, btw does anyone know if there's a decent site for european release dates? UGC's is really pi$$ing me off at the minute.
    imdb.com > find movie > release dates then

You can preorder Hellboy here for about 13 or 14 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

saw this film last nite
    totally brilliant
    loved it from start to finish
    i hope to god they make a sequel

he reminded me of duke nukem for some reason with all the one liners
    great great film
    probably the best comic book adaption ive ever seen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

Originally posted by Darko
    You can preorder Hellboy here for about 13 or 14 euro.
    dont forget that the extended directors cut (rumoured about 20mins extra) will be released as a 3-disc probably before xmas, however they might wait with that like they did with daredevil directors cut (30mins extra) when the sequel comes in the cinemas as a dual promotion (daredevils 'sequel' is electra in spring 05)
    hellboy 2 has been confirmed allready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Sorry to put a pin in your sakc but its eh...not very good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Have to agree i didn't really like it all that much either.
    It was great casting for the role, he really looked the part but it was a very forgettable film.

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

So what do people think? Is this film worth seeing if you have the opportunity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

If your a fan of the Hellboy comic or comic based movies its a must see :) If your a fan of action movies you will get your monies worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I thought the CGI was quite dodgy , The story absolutely laughable and most of the action was very unoriginal.

I did like the guy who played Hellboy and his makeup, I also liked the bit when
    He punchs the front of the car and it flips into the air
    Thats the only bit of action I can remember, The rest is just a blue of crapness...

Please note ! Im not usually hard on movies , specially comic book ones so I aint just calling it crap for the sake of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by IrishMike
    i hope to god they make a sequel

They're already planning to.

Looking foward to seeing this myself. I'm holding out till the European September release so I can see it on the big screen. :cool:

Advertisement