Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kill Bill the game?

Options
  • 26-05-2004 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

It was in PC gamer and the release date was TBA.
    i googled but only found loads of links to that game where u just kill the crazy 88s.

Does anyone have a link to a asite with kill bill game info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/killbill/news_6078128.html

I honestly can't decide whether its a shame or a mercy that its not gonna happen... Can you imagine how it would play out? Just play the last part of MGS2 and pretend that Raiden has a yellow tracksuit and the Tengus have suits. Actually, there's a mod somebody should make...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I hope it doesn't go ahead. It's a great movie that shouldn't be subjected to a (more than likely) crap video game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I can't think of anything less in the spirit of Fight Club than a spin off computer game. Except for maybe sponsored product placement in the movie for one of the major companies they express their loathing for.

Say a really really big corporation.

Say a big Coffee corporation.

That rhymes with "Tarbucks".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by jill_valentine
    I can't think of anything less in the spirit of Fight Club than a spin off computer game. Except for maybe sponsored product placement in the movie for one of the major companies they express their loathing for.

Say a really really big corporation.

Say a big Coffee corporation.

That rhymes with "Tarbucks".

Starsucks!!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

I hope it doesn't go ahead. It's a great movie that shouldn't be subjected to a (more than likely) crap video game.
    Yes I'd put any amount of money on it selling loads of copies and being utter ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

a kill bill game makes about as much sense as this fight club beat-em-up game

stupid cash in bastards!

Advertisement