Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thailand air fare

• 26-05-2004 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

would trailfinders be your best bet here, anyone booked tickets to thailand? whats the damage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

trailfinders are pretty expensive!
    I'd try a1fares.ie or ebookers, think I saw an offer on flights to thailand there the other day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

China airlines I think have the best airfares via Amsterdam, Thats who I'm travelling with but its a package deal. Sunday newspapers usually have good deals on trips to Bangkok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

ta, i'll check em out.

Originally posted by TIPPTOP
    China airlines I think have the best airfares via Amsterdam, Thats who I'm travelling with but its a package deal. Sunday newspapers usually have good deals on trips to Bangkok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Try Club Travel (www.clubtravel.ie) too, I've found them to be pretty good.

good man frank, got best quote from them!
    Originally posted by Frank Grimes
    Try Club Travel (www.clubtravel.ie) too, I've found them to be pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by alienhead
    good man frank, got best quote from them!
    No problem. Must drop into them myself to sort out my flights for this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

The best fair I've always got is with Eva for €595 before tax and that was booked with Trailfinders.I was there in March/April and the my total fare was €635 but you have to book well in advance as EVA is always fully booked.Its a Taiwanese airline like China Airlines but its cheaper than China and also a much better airline. China is the state run airline while EVA is privately owned.Funny I've been going to Thailand for years as my daughters mother is Thai and I've always found Trailfinders the cheapest!

the time we're going, mid august, is a bit more expensive, ah well, looking forward to it!
    Originally posted by PWEI
    The best fair I've always got is with Eva for €595 before tax and that was booked with Trailfinders.I was there in March/April and the my total fare was €635 but you have to book well in advance as EVA is always fully booked.Its a Taiwanese airline like China Airlines but its cheaper than China and also a much better airline. China is the state run airline while EVA is privately owned.Funny I've been going to Thailand for years as my daughters mother is Thai and I've always found Trailfinders the cheapest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

I think you'll find anytime of year is getting more and more expensive as Thailand just keeps getting more and more popular..I've went to ebookers myself only an hour ago to enquiry about a flight to Thailand in November.Now before November would be no problem cause its rainy season and low season but I was shocked to find out that all the cheap fares are gone and all the fares leaving at the weekend are gone.The guy in ebookers told me that there's been 8 people in to him today enquiring about flights to Thailand.Thats just one agency,think of all the agencies around Europe dealing with people who want to go to Thailand.So there wasn't much left for November and nothing under €700.The best I could get was with Lufthansa leaving mid--week and returning mid-week for €715.He also told me that all the airlines are increasing their taxes cause of the price of fuel.

Advertisement