Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a room in Cork

Options
  • 26-05-2004 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm looking for a room or shared room in Cork asap. :dunno:

Student or similar housing / apartments will do. I'm 20-something, non-smoker and have no pets. I'm female, and have no preference for the house consisting of males or females or both.

Any student houses having space from next week? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revelate

You could try this number..she was my landlady last summer and has some really nice places in Bishop St. 10 mins from city centre. Not sure if they're still available at this stage but it's worth a shot. Rent was €72 p.w. last year.

086 3879632

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

My brothers moving out of his house this Tuesday. It's on the Bandon Road. It's a house, though the landlord lives in upstairs (seperate doorways into each house).
    It's a really nice house, close to shops etc. and newly decorated afaik.

Rent is expensive enough (~€100 per week if I recall correctly). It's really close to UCC.

There's room for 2 or 3 I'd say (he lived there with his girlfriend). Do you want me to get the landlords number?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Parchment square apartments on the Model Farm Road are going for forty euro a week over the summer yes 40 and they're nice too Website

• Registered Users Posts: 45 manzana

wow. i emailed parchmentsquare now .. lets see if & hope that they have space. :) someone also somewhere suggested draft.ie to be a good place to have a look - it sure does not hurt to have some addresses and numbers once i arrive. so i got that bishop st, will have a look at daft.ie, and hope that parchment has space.

100 euros is a bit pricy. if my boy friend was moving to ireland with me, i'd be interested in that .. but not at the moment. unless i'll find soon some 1-2 nice people to live with. thanks though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 manzana

parchmentsquare doesn't answer. hm. :rolleyes:
    seeing some otehr rooms that i saw in daft.ie insttead ...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement