Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone not simlocking?

Options
  • 26-05-2004 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Are Vodafone not simlocking the RTG phones anymore?. I bought a 3510i on an upgrade pack today for €89. Only bought it for the €60 credit as the mother needed a new phone any your not going to get a 3510i for €30 anyhere else. Thing is i was about to unlock it as shes on 02 , so i put in a meteor sim for a minute and it was already unlocked. Fair nuff it only saved me 10 seconds of putting in a code, but they dont usually sell the rtg phone unlcked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Seems like a mistake to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

as Gandalf said in Lord of the Rings "Fly you fools fly".........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

A friend bought a vodafone camera phone that already had pictures taken on it and saved. And they weren't of the lads in the vodafone locking office either. Someone else returned it cos it was broken (later fixed) or whatever.

Maybe someone else had it and unlocked it?
    Or they forgot to lock it?

Theres no way they'd brand the phone and subsedise it and then not lock it on purpose.

Advertisement