Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tent

• 26-05-2004 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

For anyone planning on going to any festivals this summer, I picked up a three man tent at Lidl this week for 30 euro - not unlike the 2 man I picked up last year for 20 euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

picked up one of these babys myself. Does the job, what more can i say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I bought one, put it in car boot and left it there :D Anyone made it up yet? Is it good?? Some day i swear i will use it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

excellent, gonna pick one up for oxegen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Used the 2 man version last year in Germany at the Wacken. Easy to get up, kept the rain out - more than adequate - and at 20 yoyos cheap enough to leave there when I was too hungover to take it down and carry it home.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

got one of the 3 man ones too, put it up last weekend, easy enough to put up - is fine for the summer weather but not too sure how it'd hold in windy conditions - does the job tho =)

• Advertisement
Advertisement