Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosco

Options
  • 26-05-2004 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Could some please do me a big favour and photoshop this image just to show boscos head and hair with no backround.

bosco.jpg

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

hows this? little rough i know:

didnt attach the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

(picky) missed a bit-lower left quadrant background...

[no ps]

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

just a try

few changes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

boscos head freaky!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Upsetting... what's it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Who cares what its for. Bosco and Co. (not Sooty and Co) took advantage of us as kids. EVERY FECKING DAY, WITHOUT FAIL. Ahem, sorry, getting choked up.

Every day without fail we would go through the magic door. As a youngster I would be on the edge of my seat at this part, having just seen the inside of boscos, well, box (Actualy, say Boscos box 10 times really fast, 5 times even) .

DAMNIT. Look my point is this. Everytime we went throught the magic door it was :

DUBLIN ZOO. Without fail. Ever. Ever.

Nuf said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Bosco beheaded.

I'll make those Al Qaedda b@stards pay if it's the last thing I do.

Advertisement