Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the joke?

• 26-05-2004 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Seriously, am I missing something huge here?

Why is there a forum about mustard and why isnt it under the Food & Drink forum?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

This forum wouldn't get nearly so many threads if people weren't posting stuff that hadn't been posted before. There's no joke. I like Mustard and so do a lot of other people.

As for your food and drink comment, well I thought about that but I justified the placement to myself on the basis that a condiment is really food as such but a complement to food. Nevertheless, it could just as easily become a sub-forum of Food / Drink and perhaps it will in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

But there has to be a joke, there just has to be.

There cant be that many people in the whole world who actually like mustard, let alone on boards.ie

Ack, has this place gone crazy? :dunno:

Head to your local superquinn or tesco or whatever is the big supermarket in your area and count the number of different types of mustard they have on sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by Ivan
    Ack, has this place gone crazy? :dunno:

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by The_Bullman
    Yes

Yes you are crazy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Can we have a forum on......erm.....SPOONS ?

I find the topic of SPOONS and all things SPOON related are sorely disregarded on boards.ie. We should synergise MUSTARD and SPOONS maybe. Two categories are required !

Other blah goes <here>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well I guess you could consider a spoon a condiment for food :D

Post about spoons on the mustard forum!

GoneShootin, any more spam and you're banned (and not just from this forum). Spoons are not condiments. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement