Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omg What Happend !!!

Options
  • 26-05-2004 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

i have a question for ye....>>>SINCE WHEM DID THE RADIO GET SO **** !!!!!!!! i put the redio on for the first time in about 3 years and my ears started to bleed !!!!
    i mean they wanted to reak of my head and RUN away !!!! thats how bad it was ¬!!!!!¬ omg i was freaking out man it was bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

2FM is good enough tonight, I haven't listened to the radio since Jay Ahern left 2FM.

There's good new music on now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Jeeze, EpYon, calm down and learn to spell a few basic words there!!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Today Fm is by far the best at the moment.

Ray during the day, quality, especially during work!

Also Pet Sounds is something different....

Its not all bad, But only as a last resort would i listen to radio for music.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 phil_h

no its not. its sh1t. its been getting progressively worse with every day that passes. pet sounds is just pure drivel hosted by a complete git who knows little to nothing about music outside of what hotpress tell him. lets face it theres nothing for anyone over 15 or with a decent taste in music until about 10. and what the hell is donal doing on at 12!!! this was such a bad decision. the people who give out licences to stations should be shot and everyone in 98fm should be put in a boiling vat of piss!! hail to the private radio screen. without it theyre be nothing to do except repeatedly smack the sh1t outta the radio.

allow Phantom to broadcast all week!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Almost as bad as your posting style.

Actually, Radio is much worse. I'd never listen to it only that I'm in work and I have to ride in taxis alot with my job. Its the adds that annoy me the most.

Lately for some reason all the stations have adopted the idea that Dublin is the greatest city in the world on their own adds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

... and don't forget 92.1 Phantom FM - Dublin's Weekend Rock from midnight Friday to midnight Sunday if you live in the greater Dublin area.

We're also online during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Originally posted by plazz2000
    2FM is good enough tonight, I haven't listened to the radio since Jay Ahern left 2FM.

There's good new music on now anyway.
    That's Dan Hegarty and he rocks. Brian's program on Phantom is excellent too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Radio 1 Live 5-7 is where its at boys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Originally posted by Morello
    That's Dan Hegarty and he rocks. Brian's program on Phantom is excellent too

Yeah, that was his name! Great show, it's on Tuesday to Thursday from 12 - 2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I never listen to commercial radio in Ireland. When i'm in Dublin I listen to Phantom - which is 100% better than any of the pile of crap commercial stations and more deserving of a licence than them too.

At home i'd listen to BBC 6 music, BBC radio 7 for comedy, and BBC radio 4 for science/comedy programs. See a common thread here?

• Advertisement
Advertisement