Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live

Options
  • 26-05-2004 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need a bit of help i have connected my xbox to xbox Live and i have 3 subscribtion codes for Live but all are out of date and all my friends ones are out of date too even a guy who got 2 codes when he bought an xbox last sunday.
    Is there anyone with a valid code or another way to get a code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

The only way to get a valid code is to pay for it and ide say anyone with a valid code has likely already used it. Goodluck finding one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

But my point was that even a guy who bought a brand new xbox his codes were out of date,and where im from the only 2 places to get anything to do wit a xbox.
    Im willing to pay for a code but not a new game which will prob have an invalid code too

(not been bitchy bout that,sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Alot of those two month offer things have an expiry date. I have a code here from crimson skies thats no use to me. It should have an expiry date on the games box.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Contact Xbox Support...

PHONE

Tel: 1 800 509 186

EMAIL

supxbxen@microsoft.com

http://www.xbox.com/en-ie/support/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

€60 for the year sub and comes with the headset and a dvd with mech assault and moto gp (demo levels to kick start ya)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 pharMinator

All of those two month trials have an expirery (??) date - if you dont have any luck I'll give you a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

i have gotten a few of the net but they have been used or are invalid.Contacted Xbox support but they just said to get a starer kit,and i stuck for cash(realbad).
    all i Play is crimson skies and NFSU anyway:D

Advertisement