Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world of warcraft

Options
  • 26-05-2004 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Will world of warcraft live up to expections ???? give me ur views

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

heres a view WoW isnt a role playin game is a mmorpg HA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭EpYon

sefrian what are the last 3 letters in that and what do they stand for ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Actually WoW is a roleplaying game. Its a roleplaying game that just happens to be a MMORPG.

As far as whether or not itll live up to expectations. I think it will. Been keeping an eye on the beta forums for the last few months. Blizzard seems to be listening to their testers and constantly improving it. By release ide say itll be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bleh3000

Heh, first post on this forum. Hello all :D

As for WoW, I think it will live up to expectations. While I wasn't sure before, there is a brief article on the beta in this months PC Gamer (and I generally trust their opinion), and they seem genuinely impressed on how polished it is, and the lack of "grinding" that plagues MMORPGS.

whats the first three epyon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Yes it Massively Multiplayer but who cares? This place gets more traffic and its technically a roleplaying issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its a roleplaying game, and funnily enough its because of a mmorpg that this forum was created.

Yes it was all those years ago that Hobbes and I were cast out of the Quake Brotherhood and sent about converting the fps heathens to the glory that is the rpg genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

:)

Funnily enough, I had originally suggested an rpg forum to Dev but he thought there wouldnt be enough interest is such a small scope so it became literature in the hopes that it would cover printed rpg material as well.

WoW looks interesting alright. Not sure if they can pull off the great coup they are planning but a lot will depend on the players really. Look at runescape. basic game, inferior graphics but great fun if you meet the right group of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭EpYon

la la la la la la la

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by EpYon
    Will world of warcraft live up to expections ???? give me ur views

well since it isnt out and people from europe dont have access to beta
    i can safely say yes

no

errr ya sure why not

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

la la la la la la

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Trip

i think NO

actually.... yea

oh! and j it's MMORPS Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games

happy now :cool: but yea i think it will be good ... and how long do we have to wait now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Trip

la la la la la la la

and em... your doing what exactly here epyon or should i even bother to ask :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement