Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irish broadband

• 26-05-2004 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

last week eircom cut off my company bb by mistake.(their words).they might have us back online by tomorrow or it might take untill 8th june (their words).we are now moving premises and eircom tell me it can take up to 6 weeks to test a line for broadband.this is despite the fact that we are only moving next door and bringing the lines with us.at this stage i am so fed up and the company is losing sales because we have no connection i am looking at alternative suppliers of broadband.i have been offered a wireless connection by irish broadband,the price is cheaper than eircom and the sales rep tells me that it is better/faster than eircom.i am planning to connect 4 pcsto the system.does any one know about the pros and cons of this system
    regards
    denis silver:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

You don't mention your location so it is hard to give specific advice on IBB. You should check the Broadband forum as there are quite a few threads there about IBB and their service, and problems with the service.

Also on the BB board is mention of Leap who apparently provide a very good/reliable service to their customers. They are limited to central Dublin at the moment so if you are in that location you might want to check them out. They are probably more expensive than IBB but would seem to provide excellent service for the money.

Good Luck getting rid of Eircom

M.

Advertisement