Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links 2003 glitches

Options
  • 26-05-2004 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Having issues with this game on a decent PC
    Game specs:

400mhz i have 2.4
    128 mb i have 512
    16mb Vid i have 128mb

I cant see things on screen and parts of it are blotchy everytime a popup pops up i removes anything graphical but leaves the background render.

Like so

Help ,finished -17 over and not once did i see where the wind was coming from had to base it on my mates shot.
    Wind is the borked thing in between the 2 meters on the left, i should be in the midle but a popup showing other guys distance came up and deletes me.
    I have tried all resolutions have patch and latest 4.5 cats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mate in Denmark has my old laptop ,Dell C610 32mb ATI 512 133 ram 1.2ghz cpu and its fine for him.

annoying.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Check your video card drivers. Either try the latest ones or go back to a previous version. I've had a few graphics problems with Links 2003 which I solved by a change of drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Have 4.5 catalsyts ,farcry and BFV run fine with them but not with lower ones.

What version you using when playing links?

Thanks for reply.

Official site says turn off AA ,my little radeon 9200se doesnt even know what AA is :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

I'm still back on the 4.2 Catalyst's, and haven't had any problems recently with Links, although I haven't played it much recently.

EDIT: On a Radeon 9600XT 256MB

Advertisement