Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moose Turd

• 27-05-2004 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure the more selective among you are familiar with the famous Utah Phillips song, Moose Turd Pie. Listening to old grizzly in my pickup truck this evening (as I am wont to do), I began to think of the many uses of moose turd.

Curious and ever-conscious of the need to improve my culinary skills, I discovered an excellent recipe for Fiesta Moose Turd Balls which sound rather good if you have access to fresh moose. For vegetarians among us, you might consider serving some fine Moose Turd Cookies at your next childrens party which, as I'm sure you can imagine, will get the children going gaga over your creations if you have a child of your own. Alternatively, if you don't have your own children, moose turd cookies are cheaper than building a gingerbread house.

Of course there's also moose fudge but apparently that's something disgusting.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

In all fairness ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement