Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrrelstown Exchange

• 27-05-2004 11:10am
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hello Everybody,

Just bought a new house in Tyrrelstown and I have noticed that the exchange there is not DSL enabled does anybody know for sure when it will be done I have heard March but I would like this confirmed from somebody in the know. My house will be ready in March so then would be fine. No chance of getting IBB because i reckon the lady will not want a areial on a nice shiny new house. :D

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Give eircom a ring and they might be able to tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

don't know about BB, but theres an extensive WIFI community in Tyrrelstown. They have a forum also, can't remember the URL though sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by ondafly
    don't know about BB, but theres an extensive WIFI community in Tyrrelstown. They have a forum also, can't remember the URL though sorry.
    a google search for tyrrelstown and WAN throughs up plenty of stuff.

Advertisement