Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most disturbing Film ever made ?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 darraghmac

the exorcist- any scene with reagan after possession- the young actress is scarily good.

bowling for columbine, the cctv footage of the columbine massacre, and many other parts.

the bits of house on haunted hill with the ghosts on the cctv moving really strangely

oh, and massive kudos to Aurther Hugh for the darby o'gill shout. paddy's day, 1987 i saw it, aged 6. i cried all day, once they pried me out from under the settee, and that is not a word of a lie. some fukn kids movie, eh?.

and the clincher- jaye davidson shows us what he's got in the crying game.......muuuumm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    Un Chien Andalou

that feckin eyeball bit

...i'd blocked that movie from my mind. damn you all.

its bad enough, but i saw that wasted on weed and drunk off my ass. disturbed the **** out of me.
    Originally posted by Gordon
    It was called Picnic at hanging rock. Yes, I'm a big girls blouse but it really freaked me out. Especially the end.

the one in the aussie outback? yeah thats pretty weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by crash_000
    the one in the aussie outback? yeah thats pretty weird.

that reminds me of a weird austrailian film i saw, really freaked me out.
    From what I remember a couple go on a holiday to a remote beach. They see another couple down the beach, the next morning all they see is the other couples caravan roof sticking out of the water.
    they find a dead walrus near their caravan the next morning
    They try and drive away but end up going around in circles.
    yer man ends up shoting his wife in the middle of the night with a spear gun then clawing his way through the jungle till he reaches a main road, and promtly gets run over by a truck :D

Your thinking of Fight Club and Where Is My Mind, both of which are not Debaser or Un Chien Andalou

I know, I ment to edit that last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Sabrina goes to Rome,
    terrible stuff altogether

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sweet-sue

House on Haunted Hill, god I was afraid to go to sleep for a week after that, psychologically very freaky. I wasn't an ET fan either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Battle Royal i thought was pretty disturbing.
    And also the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i can't remember what's it's called for the lfie of me, but it's this film about a deaf and dumb woman who's raped twice on the way home from work. she kills the second rapist and cuts him up with a saw. i found that pretty disturbing tbh. has anyone seen it and remember the name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kurtmark22

I found Audition to be quite disturbing. Starts off so gentle you would hardly know it's a horror at all than gets steadily more & more disturbing until the out of leftfield ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Last film I watched and one I thought was very disturbing is a french film called Irreversible.

It's very hard to take and it never shys away or cuts from the action. Even though you want it to. I recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

the blare witch prodject was just weird

i can't remember what's it's called for the lfie of me, but it's this film about a deaf and dumb woman who's raped twice on the way home from work. she kills the second rapist and cuts him up with a saw. i found that pretty disturbing tbh. has anyone seen it and remember the name?

It sounds like I Spit on your Grave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Dancing duck

Originally posted by sweet-sue
    House on Haunted Hill, god I was afraid to go to sleep for a week after that, psychologically very freaky.

Thought that film was laughable EXCEPT for the premature climax when the asylum went mad :p (think sharp pencils).

For me, it was Heavenly Creatures. Do you have to let it linger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

Originally posted by mentalimplosion

That'd be Ferrara's Ms. 45 AKA Angel of Vengeance. TG4 have shown it uncut twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Dancing duck

Originally posted by Agent Orange
    That'd be Ferrara's Ms. 45 AKA Angel of Vengeance. TG4 have shown it uncut twice.

TG4's a dark horse if ever I met one.

Advertisement