Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BSOP] - Possible 4th Heat

Options
  • 27-05-2004 12:21pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We currently have 30 players for the BSOP series - 3 heats and a final each month. However, there is enough interest for maybe holding a forth heat.

If you are interested post your name here - DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE - I want to keep this thread clean. The rules & structure are on a sticky so any questions look there.

Closing date for a possible 4th heat will be Monday 31st. We will need at least 8 names. Please only post if you have not already taken part.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

hooked in

waiting for a chance to through my money/pride away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

krattapopov

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Alanm

interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

dangerman wants in please.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Dodger will answer the call

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

PHB!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Hat -> Ring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

I'd like to sign a friend of mine up....its Russ

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

I'd be in for that seeing as I missed Heat 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

I missed heat three, Can I get in or do I stay in heat 3?

Ed

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Altheus & Edser - you guys missed heat 3 of May - there are new heats for June - both of you have been included as you have signed up already. A potential Heat 4 is to allow a larger group to play each month - i.e. 4 heats each month instead of 3.

Have a look at the June heats thread for your heats.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Cerdito

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭byrnenj

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

31st has past now... is this happening?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Not this month - I have the names and just need to rethink how we can incorporate more players - watch this space

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Originally posted by Hyzepher
    Not this month - I have the names and just need to rethink how we can incorporate more players - watch this space

Hyzepher

Hey Hyzepher, listen, if you do think of a way I'd be interested too. I'll be honest - I'm up in Dublin at the moment as it stands until the start of September, and probably will be heading back to Cork then. I'd like to join in a couple of the heats anyway if possible - and sure if nothing else I could boost your final prize fund!! Obviously understandable if you'd rather not include me without me being around till it all ends, but if you need someone to make up numbers and throw some money away, I'm your man!!!

Advertisement