Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red FM talk show at night

Options
  • 27-05-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Been listening to that talk show that Red FM have on every night. What an amazing load of garbage. How did the guy presenting it get this job? He cannot perform interviews and the entire show is the most disorganised unprofessional thing i have ever heard. Anyone else listen to it and agree/disagree with me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I stopped listening to RedFM after hearing that prick wolfe when he was on the night show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

that victor prick did a wrestling slot on charlie wolfe's show, then somehow got the job when wolfe moved to the morning

mind-bogglingly inept

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ah RedFM... for some inexplicable reason it's all I can pick up on my bike's stereo... Unfortunate that..

I'll have to push my purchase of an mp3 player with radio tuner built in so I can start listening to TodayFM when out & about again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Funnily enough, in my Sean Lemass essay, I state that setting up radio and television was a good thing. Yet I only listen to CDs and watch Sky digital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

CD's ? Get with the times man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

In work here the radio is kinda wonky. Only able to pick up Red FM. Word of warning, do not listen to Red FM between 16:00 and 22:00 on weekend nights, you may become either a) an idiot, or b) braindead from boredom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Been stuck listening to RedFM at work too.
    Has anyone else noticed that Martina bird (on around 12 I think), spends her whole time playing stupid "love gone bad" songs?
    Was gonna text in asking if got a good dumping lately but I didn't want to give them the impression people give a damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Yep, Red FM is the worst radio station around, which is pretty hard to do when your competitors are 96FM.
    It's funny how every new radio station claims to be different and better than its rivals, yet they all play exactly the same music, have news on at the same time, have sport on at the same time, they all have some programming in irish and have absolutely nothing in any way alternative. What a joke! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement