Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Folks Home

• 27-05-2004 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

An old geezer in an old people's home takes a fancy to a woman who is also staying there. One day he plucks up the courage to go and talk to her and after a while he says he would like to make love to her. She agrees that when everybody else goes on a day trip they both stay behind at the home and get down to it.

The old man goes to the woman's room and asks her how she likes to be made love to. She tells him that she loves a man to go down on her and asks him if he would mind. He says he would love to do that for her and goes for it.

He's going at her but the smell (never mind the taste) is sooo bad he's nearly gagging. After about 30 secs he comes back up, his face green, and says that he is sorry but it just smells too bad down there. She thinks for a minute and says "Oh, that's my arthritis."

He looks and her confused and says, "but that wouldn't cause such a stink down there!"

And she says, "Cause I can't bend down to wipe me a*s!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

he should have gave it a wipe first :D:D:D:D

Advertisement