Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Accessories online (inc 6610 covers)

Options
  • 27-05-2004 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one or no any cheap site on the net,have the orginal black cover but screen broke?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm looking to get a hold of Data cables and cradles for Nokia phones.

Is there anywhere online they can be bought, or do I have to go into the likes of Carphones warehouse and be ripped off because they have to order them in specially?

:)

Scratch that. Amazon do what I'm looking for. Pretty cheap too.
    Bad habit I have of asking boards first before going looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, mobilefun.co.uk do a load of accessories - (including 6610 covers)

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

There's a lad in Bray selling original Nokia covers..... I got 3 original 7210 covers off him when I was over there getting a P900 unlocked, he sold them to me for €5 each !

He had a lot of different covers on sale, I'm not sure about 6610 covers but I'll pm you his number if you want it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by J-537
    There's a lad in Bray selling original Nokia covers..... I got 3 original 7210 covers off him when I was over there getting a P900 unlocked, he sold them to me for €5 each !

He had a lot of different covers on sale, I'm not sure about 6610 covers but I'll pm you his number if you want it ?

Does he do 7210 covers? A few would come in handy!

Yeah he had a good few there I just got 3 of him that time as I didn't bring much money with me ! :dunno:

I don't know if he'll sell them to you for €5 because I know him a while and he does me good deals on stuff like that.......:)

I'll sell ya one of mine if your stuck !

Do you want his number anyway ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ya if ye dont mind,

Number sent in pm powerhousedan !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

yeah cheers got it :)

Advertisement